Enjoy entertaining puzzles and mental teasers that develop your brain power while you solve them. With fun memory games and mnemonics you can improve on everyday tasks, such as revision, maths, spatial awareness, vocabulary and remembering appointments, facts and PINs. Develop your brain power and memory skills with tips and puzzles that improve your mental agility and show you how to remember key numbers and facts, so that you never forget a name at a dinner party or miss an anniversary again. You can track your development with the scoring system for each chapter and also see ways to improve.
Boost Your Brain is ideal if you are seeking a fun way to develop your memory and keep your brain active.
Give yourself a complete mental workout and keep your brain in tip-top shape using fun and memorable teaser, puzzles and exercises. Score your progress as you work through the chapters or dip in and out of areas you find tricky.
Remembering well : how memory works and what to do when it doesn't
How does memory change as we grow older, and what can we do about it? Drawing on many people's experiences, the book:
- explains how memory works an what factors affect it - like hearing and stress;
- explores what is part of normal memory change over the years and what is not; and
- presents strategies for managing these changes well.
This complete Brain Training Program by eight-times World Memory Champion Dominic O'Brien offers tried and tested strategies and tips that will expand your mental capacities at a realistic but impressive rate to make your memory bigger, better and sharper, week-by-week.
... offers puzzles and brain teasers to help enhance memory, build problem-solving skills, and reduce stress.
With the help of their in-house team of BrainCoaches and access to cutting-edge neuroscience, they've designed these puzzles to keep your mind flexible and fit.
Arranged in five key brain categories—visual perception, word skills, critical thinking, coordination, and memory—Bend Your Brain offers a variety of puzzles ranging from mind-warming (easy) to mind-blowing (hard!):
· Connecting the dots? More like working your spatial-orientation skills.
· Identifying famous smiles? Flexing your visual memory.
· Taking a closer look at your keyboard? Coding, storing, and retrieving.
· Word-doku? Summoning cognitive abilities like appraisal, inference, impulse control, and evaluation.
· Word scrambles? Tapping your brain’s association areas.