Aging is one individual’s unique journey through life. Becoming a “senior” allows one to review and reminisce about life’s hopes, dreams, plans, realities, opportunities, setbacks, joys, frustrations, accomplishments, and disappointments. Life’s journey teaches everyone that the only constant is change.
- Study finds method to predict Alzheimer’s within 2 years of screening
- Meditation may help slow progression of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Free interactive program available for improving care for dementia patients
- Positive data released for Alzheimer’s gene therapy approach
- First human trial of Selective Muscarinic M1 receptor agonist for Alzheimer’s Disease initiated